We have implemented a couple of new things on the current v1.0 of WordFrame Community Platform in the last few months. This, of course, does not change our plans for major update to version 1.5 in July of our so-popular social media online application.
We are publishing this post as more of a reminder for some of our customers and partners who are quite familiar with the system but does not get to visit the WordFrame Help WIKI often – this way they lose the opportunity to check our monthly release notes based on all upgrades and updates we do in the course of each calendar month.
We strictly list all major improvements and bug-fixes but we certainly miss to mention some of them for one or another reason. Please, feel free to contact us for more details and information regarding all issues that you might have with the system. Sometimes we do miss to inform our fans and customers for various new things we are implementing.
Here is just a short list of some of the things we have implemented lately:
1. New report: "All Users" - The report presents full profile data for all users who have fully completed the login process. It does not include imported users who have not been logged in the WordFrame system yet.
2. Import Users / Extended Import Function - New Extended Import is now present in Admin -> Users -> Import Users. It helps you to import much more detailed information about the users.
3. Community Statistics - The Statistics shows the number of all community members, who have been logged in the system at least once.
4. Email notifications – Email alerts for comments. The users can now be notified, whenever a new comment is written on a post they have created or discussed.
5. Post Publish Date - The posts can now be published with a past date. (we know – even WordPress has had this for ages…)
6. All Posts Page - The post filter in “All posts” page now includes all categories in the current group.
7. Change Email - The new functionality enables users to change their login email.
8. New Admin Section: Wiki Home Page Content - New admin section is introduced in the Content Tab called Wiki Home Page Content. It is used for adding description, which will be displayed on Wiki Home page.
9. New Admin Section: Document Home Page Description - New admin section is introduced in the Content Tab called Document Home Page Description. It is used for adding description, which will be displayed on Document Home page.
10. New Admin Section: People Page Description - New admin section is introduced in the Content Tab called People Page Description. It is used for adding description, which will be displayed on People page.
11. Category Description - The new functionality is used for adding description, which will be displayed on the top of page when users review the posts in the current category.
12. User Notification Module - This Module notifies users when they receive new messages or invitations.
13. New Admin Module: Private Group Landing Page - New admin section is introduced in the System Tab called Private group landing page. It is used to set and manage the landing page description, which appears when a user, who is not a member of the current private group, navigates to it.
14. E-mail Campaigns - Saved or pending newsletter campaigns can now be edited.
15. Inbox - Email alerts on private messages can now be enabled from the Inbox
All WordFrame Community Platform Release notes are available on the WordFrame Help WIKI home page at: