Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some update ...

I have not written in the blog for over two weeks now but I was extremely busy with a new product we are releasing – a brand new .NET based CMS plus I finally managed to squeeze a week of vacation within the very very busy schedule these days. So, I am almost back on track with all the things that happened in and around WordFrame and the super new products we are releasing this year. Whatever plans we had to do some new product releasing in 2009 are already changed – we are moving everything ahead. The WordFrame Enterprise Platform will start its test runs somewhere in Autumn 2008 guys …

Well, I am starting to post some stuff I had ready for weeks now – like the posts I did over three weeks ago and that were provoked from a couple of articles written by Robert Scoble (thanks Robert, you are always an inspiration) …

No comments: